Welcome to a place of ideas and inspiration for nurturing your nest
Whether you're looking for ideas on raising children, homeschooling, domestic solutions, thoughts about being a wife or mother...this blog offers ideas for intentional living in your home. This place creates energizing images of what can materialize in your home. Dreams emerge into reality. May this place encourage you to create a safe haven, an open door and everyday joy in your own home.
Nurturing My Nest - The Book
Intentional Homebuilding Ideas & Custom Built Education
Through this new guide, Nurturing My Nest, and her blog she answers these questions and more. She stresses the importance of promoting high standards of academic excellence coupled with a personal relationship with God. By combining the academic and the spiritual, she advocates the development of a new generation of Godly young men and women.
Leah coaches you through:
- Exploring different homeschool styles and their effectiveness,
- Planning your curriculum to address your children’s unique needs and learning style,
- Incorporating spiritual and Biblical lessons into your education plan,
- Ensuring your children participate in enriching extracurricular activities,
- Practical workable scheduling for your homeschool days,
- Charting your children’s journeys from preschool to college prep,
- Balancing the challenges of school with other mothering responsibilities,
- Self-care, and
- Accessing online resources for homeschooling.
With her tips about time management and planning, you can give your children a unique educational experience.